1. Collection of information
We collect information from you when you register on our websites newsletter, fill out a form or participate in a competition. The information collected includes in some of the forms:
- your name and personal number
- your child’s name, sex and personal number
- e-mail address
- phone numbers
In addition, we automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware information, and the requested page.
2. Use of information
The information we collect from you are used to:
- register your child at our school system, if the child will not start in our school we will delete all information you have sent us. When the child no longer goes to the school we will delete all personal information within a year.
- Personalize your experience and meet your personal needs
- Improve our website
- Improve our service and your need for help
- Contact you by e-mail or telephone
3. E-commerce security
We are the only ones who own the information collected on this site. Your personal identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to any other company for any purpose without your consent, except when required to fulfil a request and / or transfer, such as to send an order.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer, personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us drive our site or our company, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.
However, general information may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
5. Information protection
We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. We use advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the Internet. Only employees who will perform a specific job will have access to personally identifiable information. The computers / servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
We use the email address you provide us to send information and updates regarding the school, single newsletters, related school information, etc. If you no longer want to receive such messages contact us at email@example.com and we will remove all your information.
SKANDINAVISKA SKOLAN S.L
Calle Limón 17, Urb Horizonte
03189 Orihuela Costa, España
Telefon: +34 965 329 095
Last Edited on 2018-05-21
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
cookie_notice_accepted – When this Cookie is enabled, these Cookie are used to save your Cookie Setting Preferences. (expires after one month)
gdpr [allowed_cookies] and gdpr [consent_types] are enabled after GDPR cookie request is checked and approved
There is no way to prevent these cookie being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Google translate
- You tube
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook etc we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites